WarCraft III Maps by Antistone
Engineer a maze of towers...
Shoot the enemies that pass through...
Try to outscore the other players...
Or just try to make par.
Tower Tournament is a WarCraft 3: The
Frozen Throne tower defense map with a bit of a twist. You can't kill the
enemies that run through your defenses, but you get points for attacking them.
Try to outscore the other players, or just try to make par.
The building area, the amount of gold available, the type of
targets, and the set of
towers you can build are randomized each wave. Learn how to take maximum
advantage of your circumstances to rise to the top.
This map was selected as a Blizzard
on May 12, 2006.
The map features ten towers, five types of targets, and
Please send feedback and bug reports to
Changes in Version 3.0:
- Ethereal Towers, which were broken in patch 1.18, now correctly banish
targets even if you don't specifically order them to attack. Use the
"Hold Fire" command if you want to stop them from attacking.
- Tremor Tower re-named to Lightning Tower and art changed (I hope this will
- Lightning Tower cost reduced from 25 to 15.
- Flame Tower cost increased from 10 to 15.
- Increased maximum building time by 30%.
- Your maze is now checked for blocking before the runners enter it.
Your towers will still get destroyed if you block, but the runners will no
longer decide to attack from getting stuck behind each other.
- A new "Test Maze" feature on your builder will allow you to verify your
maze structure before the wave begins.
- Towers can now be sold for their original cost. It is not possible
to build, sell, or destroy any towers after runners spawn.
- Floating text has been re-worked; it should now cause much less
performance loss, and can be turned on and off for each player with a button
on the builder.
- Added buttons to the builder for rotating the camera (the chat commands
also still work).
Changes in Version 2.0:
- Banish now slows targets by 75% (up from 65%)
- Maximum allowed building time doubled, but the time can be cut short if
all players indicate they are ready.
- Cold Towers and Venom Towers have a new "random fire" option that causes
them to choose a new target to attack (at random) each time they attack.
Changes in Version 1.7:
- Removed that annoying text message that prints every time the Tremor Tower
Changes in Version 1.6:
- Added a new tower. The Haste Tower does not attack, but increases the
attack speed of adjacent towers.
- Added two new build regions: Squeeze and Canyon.
- Altered scoring so that you now get an additional point for each integer
multiple of par you make.
- Fixed the worst of the memory leaks on the map.
- Other players are now notified when a player leaves the game.
Changes in Version 1.5:
- Decreased cooldown on the Tremor Tower from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Added "hold fire" capability to the Ethereal Tower.
- Extended wai